Monday, December 6, 2010

my day

 B1: well we just wrote a quick paper and i got to read my book! so yay.
B2: me, Amy, and Ash all got an excellent score on our tests so we will now be sitting by each other.... yes!:) and yes i got to read my book some more
B3: well our student teacher is gone, which is sad because he was just the kind of quack i needed every other day, especially when i am hungry.. but our {non} student teacher wouldn't let me read.. so i took notes the whole period
B4: well i just LOVE seminary. SO much :) {i shared about how last night i had a great scripture read for 30 minutes that finished off with reading my patriarchal blessing {which may i say... i LOVE it.. SO much} and a long long prayer. i really needed that. i also talked about how i had an awesome sunday filled with: fasting, awesome YW talk, family time, reading scriptures, reading patriarchal blessing, and looking at family pictures}

couple things:
+ i am reading a very excellent book right now and it is called "th1rteen r3asons why" its super good and i just cant put it down. like honestly i have been reading it through hallways, classes and in the car all day today

+ last night me and my family watched cake boss, i LOVE that show. * my dream is to have Buddy Valastro make me a cake with the Disneyland castle and Mainstreet U.S.A with all the shops, lights, balloons, cars, ETC. along with my family, and the Garvins family at the end of the road: right in front of the castle. there will also be the Walt Disney and Mickey Mouse statue in front of our families *

+ my favorite seminary teacher of all time {except for my dad of course} is only going to be my teacher for another 4 weeks. then i will NEVER have him again. its sad i know. Brother Moore is awesome. today in seminary Brother Moore told us that there is one class that has read the most OVERALL throughout ALL of MV seminary.. early morning and everything and guess who that class is?
MY CLASS! B4! we rock uh-huh

+ i am SUPER excited about the fact that i have a 3 week Christmas vacation! yay!

+ i heard an awesome quote today and i really do love it "what's right is right, even if no one is doing it.
what's wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it."

XO

5 comments:

  1. keena. your class may be reading the most, but OHS is winning the orem mountian view scripture reading competition :):) keep trying!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go to St. George. can I ride in your suit case?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes laura.. come along. i would love it if you did... your going to have to squeeze though cause i have quite a bit of swim suits to pack

    ReplyDelete
  4. um ... i have read 13 reasons why!!!!!!!! it is super duper good and i loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah! yes i do love that book {so far} and i hope the ending is good

    ReplyDelete