Monday, September 30, 2013

thirty days left


///  i don't really like getting into the mushy mushy stuff about my love life because i feel like it's personal and my own feelings that i don't feel like pronouncing to a million people all over the internet. but as Tyler is leaving for his mission soon, i feel like sharing a bit more than i normally would... read if you please  \\\

Tyler leaves October 30. today is September 30, which makes 1 more month we have together. 1 more month with my love until he serves the Lord for 2 years. we've become best friends and inseparable over the past 5 months, and it's hard to even fathom what 2 years without seeing each other will be like. it will be hard. and i know there will be times where i hate it more than anything and would KILL to see Tyler. but i am nothing but supportive of Tyler going on a mission, because i WANT him to serve, and i know he will do an amazing job. i couldn't be prouder!

1 more month, until 2 years apart. let's make it the best. 

2 comments:

  1. Two years? Wow! It will be tough but I am sure you two will make it through. What he is doing is beyond amazing. Sending you two the best of luck!

    PS: Beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll be so grateful when he comes home and you know the love of your life served an honest full time missionary. Obviously, I know you know that. But just know also that I am here if you need anything! My husband is gone all the time too. So I understand on a smaller scale.

    Deidre \\ Love, The Skinnys

    ReplyDelete