Monday, June 2, 2014

playing last minute catch up!

 ^^^ Marcus's 6th grade graduation! so proud of you buddy! love you so so much :) ^^^

^^^ Aydelyn's 6th grade graduation! 2 one day... i was killin it :) excited for these 2 to hit up Lakeridge Junior High together! wooo hoooo! ^^^

 ^^^ book fair for the 3 youngest for the end of school! and a day out to lunch to celebrate finishing school for the year. love these kids. ^^^

^^^ Christian's graduation! HE DID IT. i'm so proud of you kid :) him & Lauren had a little party after too with the whole peery fam... which was so so fun! love them. ^^^

^^^ the kids had their end of year dance performance too. Ky killed it of course :) such a cutie. my little mini me. ^^^

 ^^^ hiking Timp Cave with the family on Saturday! we've been doing lots of fun activities together before i leave. the hike was SO fun and so were the caves! i discovered i have a love for hiking. and man im gonna miss my family. ^^^


yes kids, 2 DAYS. it's crazy. i still have lots to do and lots of goodbyes to say. {the WORST PART.} i've got just 48 hours left until i head to the MTC.... not only are my days numbered now but so are my HOURS! im anxious and nervous and excited. a crazy mix of emotions and its pretty hard to believe how soon ill be a missionary... in the MTC... learning to preach the gospel in an entirely new language. i really can't believe it has come this quick! am i ready for this? we'll find out! 

here's to 2 days left as just being KEENA. xx

2 comments:

  1. I would just like to say. No, we don't know each other. But I have been inspired by you. I am so grateful to have found your blog a few months ago and to be able to see into your life. You truly do have the light of Christ within you and I have no doubt the people you come in contact with on your mission will be truly blessed. Good luck girl! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are seriously so so nice!! thank you :) that really means a lot to me! xx

      Delete