Thursday, January 27, 2011

the GAME.... and more

last night the
BRUINS beat those TIGERS
it was a beautiful game, i loved every minute of it!





at the end of the game, tons of MV crazies ran down to the floor to celebrate our AWESOME win of a great game!!




here is me and Jess in photo today....


Mr. Cramer had a WAY cool old camera, so vintage!

I. CANT. WAIT. ANY. LONGER.

MV is getting a new gym.... just an add on gym i guess
{MV is a little ghetto, guess they're trying to change that}

....
on Wednesday in Science, we did a flower dissection!
it was SUPER cool... i had no idea that a flower can be a girl AND a boy. me and Amy were partners, and we had a bunch of fun! i even kept a pedal and pressed it in my scriptures





day 4



xoxo

1 comment:

  1. You lead an exciting life and by the way, I give in to peanut butter M & Ms all the time.

    ReplyDelete