Thursday, April 19, 2012

10 things

dress: H&M {similar}, blazer: my brothers closet, scarf: Nordstrom {similar}, jeggings: 7Circles, booties: Target {similar}


{due to procrastination i am finally getting these pictures up that were taken way back in February.}
1) yes. i realize i have hips and a booty people. AKA: curves. and i accept them, embrace them, love them.
2) my dad is getting back surgery tomorrow. please pray for him
3) i got asked to prom! for reals this time. i was 'prank' asked 2 weeks ago..... {weird. i know} i got asked to Orem's prom with Carson Bown which is on May 5! i also got asked to Mountain Views with Edgar Cordova on April 21! 2 proms? okay!
4) guess who has 2 thumbs and a new prom dress... THIS GIRL!
5) i have heaps{HEAPS} of homework i really should be doing right now. procrastination at it's finest peeps
6) that awesome moment when a EXTREMELY hot guy talked to me at the gym.
7) have i ever mentioned i love the Kardashians? cause i do. i don't exactly love their potty mouths. or their lack of integrity. but they still definitely qualify as my favorite celebrities
8) I'd like to share a quote i heard this week... "Suffer the pain of discipline, or suffer the pain of regret." shared by miss Judy Stowell {on Instagram} that quote keeps me motivated for SURE.
9) paychecks come tomorrow and i think this is one of the first times in a long time that i haven't wanted to spend every penny.... probably because I'm in debt and have bills to pay, but i am still proud, ok?
10) something you may not know about me: i love school. always have, always will. most kids/teenagers HATE it. complain allllll day about wanting to leave. but what fun is that? sitting at home? i for one love school. and not just the social part {but that is my favorite part, obvi} i love it all, except homework... {another obvi}

happy happy weekend!

2 comments:

  1. you are too cute! i love your blog!


    thatchloegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate this post. I have been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You’ve made my day! Thx again

    ReplyDelete