Monday, April 2, 2012

some quotes for your enjoyment

 from my Tumblr, from friends, family, movies, and some from General Conference. they are my favorites lately. but may i just say, i love quotes. including song lyrics. they get me through the day


- There comes a time in life when you have to let go of all the pointless drama and the people who create it and surround yourself with people who make you laugh so hard that you forget the bad and focus solely on the good. After all, life is too short to be anything but happy. --Tumblr

- When it comes to hating, gossiping, ignoring, ridiculing, judging, and holding grudges, STOP IT. Replace it with heart felt love. --Dieter F. Uchtdorf

- Never underestimate the pain of a person, because in all honesty, everyone is struggling. Some people are just better at hiding it than others. --Will Smith

- Watching you walk out of my life does not make me bitter or cynical about love, but rather it makes me realize that if i wanted to much with the wrong person, how beautiful it will be when the right one comes along. --Tumblr

- As daughters of God, you were born to lead. If you want to make a difference in the world, you have to be different from the world. --Elaine S. Dalton

- Suddenly, I'm feeling brave. Don't know what's got into me. Why I feel this way.' --He is We 'All About Us'

- At first i thought you took my breath away, then i realized i was suffocated by your bull sh**. --Tumblr + Kaylee Snow ;)

- I plead with you young women to please be more accepting of yourselves, including your body shape and style, with a little less longing to look like someone else. We are all different. The key to feeling confident is to always listen to your inner self. The REAL you. And in the kingdom of God, the real you is "more precious than rubies." --Jeffery R. Holland

- Oh yes, the past can hurt. But, you can either run from it or, learn from it. --The Lion King.

- You think you got the best of me, think you had the last laugh. Bet you think that everything good is gone. Think you left me broken down, think that I'd come running back. Baby you don't know me, cause you're dead wrong. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stand a little taller. Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone. What doesn't kill you makes a fighter, footsteps even lighter. Doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone. --Kelly Clarkson 'What doesn't kill you (stronger)'

- Worry about what God thinks, not what the crowd thinks. --Brother Hess

- The small choices you make determine your destiny. --President Thomas S. Monson

- Give me a young woman who loves home and family, who reads and ponders the scriptures daily, who has a burning testimony of the Book of Mormon... Give me a young woman who is virtuous and who has maintained her personal purity, who will not settle for less than a temple marriage, and I will give you a young woman who will perform miracles for the Lord now and throughout eternity. --Ezra Taft Benson

- Your body is a temple. Not a visitors center. --My dad, Andy Horton

and lastly, my life quote, first said by Disney, and added to by me
- EVERYTHING happens for a reason. So let go of the past, look to the future, and keep moving forward. --Walt Disney

1 comment: