Friday, September 24, 2010

more of my sophomore days

my sophomore days are getting better and better.
i am having more and more fun as each day comes!

these are some lovely pictures of, lately.
lately in school, cheer, and lately with friends!

Madi and i. decorating for homecoming in the bruin bowl!



all the cheer girls pitched in on Saturday and we made 100's of posters for homecoming!
there was SO much glitter & paint everywhere!

after school one day, me and the ladies just chillin!
Ash, Lauren, Me, Nicole, Amanda, and Nicole!



"wacky slacky wednesday" we all wore our newly purchased slacks from DI! nicole had to change for tennis but we all participated! YAY!

3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures...you should enter the balloon one in a contest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ignore the drama and the rudeness! High school is mean to everyone and before you know it, it's over! You are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This design is wicked! You definitely know how to keep a reader entertained.

    Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Great job.

    I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that,
    how you presented it. Too cool!

    My blog post - pool ball pictures

    ReplyDelete