Friday, February 28, 2014

photoshoot | part 1

me and my girl Aubs. i love this lady. her mission call comes THIS WEEK and i couldn't be more excited for her! since day one we have been counting down the days for each other. can't wait to see where she is called :) so i had to split these pictures into 2 posts. there are far too many pictures and i couldn't narrow it down at all! this one is dedicated to my girl Aubrey.


are they not sooooo cute? Madie is amazing at what she does. part 2 coming soon!

happy friday my loves! this week flew by. can't believe it's already the weekend again. + today makes 4 MONTHS for elder peery being in AZ. 4 down, 20 to go for my T-honey. miss him.

and now i am headed to the temple. the best place on earth :) {along with Disneyland... of course.}

2 comments:

  1. I love your outfit in these! So cute. Photoshoots are a uniquely girl thing to love... no matter how hard I try I can't get my husband on board for "just for fun" shoots haha. You're lucky to have a cute friend nearby (at least for now) to take pictures with. New follower - whit from Raspy Wit

    ReplyDelete
  2. dang, we are cute. i love you to death!

    ReplyDelete