Monday, October 4, 2010

books, stores, movies, and my mom

i have been actually reading lately, which is very shocking. i have been reading this book my cousin lent me and it is actually very good! if you read this post you would know that i don't read. but..... i am actually reading a book that i love!

its called Avalon High, and it is by Meg Cabot. i have read All American Girl by her and i loved it so after finding this book i was super happy! if you love: gushy, romance, boyfriend/girlfriend, high school, teenagers, cutsie cutsie, kissy, type books, then, you should read it.

i went to D.I. Saturday with Cait! i did miss not having my regular D.I. buds there {Nicole, Amanda, and sometimes Kenna} but we actually had a great time! but hey, when do i not have a great time at D.I! i love it! after D.I. Caitlyn's sister Carley took us to the Shade Closeout Warehouse Sale! i am awfully sad that Shade is going out of business, but the sale was awesome!

so, i have a new favorite show right now. Jonas LA baby... love it!

i love it. anyways i have been watching the season and the last episode was yesterday... which means it comes on Netflix tomorrow! YAY! tomorrow: 6 am. in my bed. ME. JONAS LA.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!
my mom is my best friend, i tell her anything and everything. school drama, boys, friends, stress, homework, teachers, cheer, church stuff, anything and everything!

mom turned the big 38 this year. even though she is getting older, she will still be my cute, hip, fun, skinny, wonderful mother! mom, me, and the fam do everything together, which i love!

mom turned the big 38 this year. even though she is getting older, she will still be my cute, hip, fun, skinny, wonderful mother! mom, and i do everything together, which i love! go to Disneyland, to the park, go for walks, 7Peaks, shopping, sit in doctor's offices, make fun of old people in the offices, cook, clean, watch Disney movies, watch Cake Boss, more family vacations, rides in the car, driving in the canyon, hang with the whole {Horton/Gillespie} families, family dinners, more more and more!


i love you mom!
XO


1 comment:

  1. Oh glad I read your blog today.....you are too nice!!!! Lucky me to have a good daughter like you :)

    ReplyDelete