1) books are expensive. WAY TOO EXPENSIVE. $180 for one textbook. ONE.
2) there are old people in your classes... college isn't just for youngsters
3) you have to read.... like a LOT
4) you get homework on the first day of school
5) don't run to class
6) stress comes easily
7) must make food all by yourself... this means spending money on groceries too wooo hoooo
8) sleep is your new best friend. and down time in general
9) you walk EVERYWHERE
10) you are all on your own... freedom
college is fun so far, but harder than i thought. i'll get back to my heaping amounts of reading now...