Tuesday, November 2, 2010

halloween week(end)

halloween is not my favorite holiday.
but i had fun this year
(for the most part)
(k not really)

monday
monday i carved punkins with my family

theres my punkin!
mickey mouse, since you all know i love disney:)

friday
friday i got checked out of 3rd period to go to help my mom with
my brothers halloween party @the elementary school.

as we were there we realized that KSL5 was coming to land a helicopter cause the kids are good readers or something:)

it actually was pretty cool and i got a picture with Cosmo.
YEAH!


later, i went to the halloween dance at MV. party!
me, nicole, and amanda, nicole, lauren, and misty
were all 80's aerobic chicas

saturday
saturday i carved punkins with nicole, amanda, me.
thats my punkin:)



after we carved punkins we went to kenna's to watch a scary movie. tooooooo tooooo scary for me
i left. @9:30.
so that night was lameO!



overall? i've had better halloweens.
up next? thanksgiving!

eh. i dont like turkey:)

No comments:

Post a Comment