Friday, February 4, 2011

76 things to know about keena

1. i am forced to play the piano but i secretly love it, even though i don't practice
2. i am addicted to Carmex
3. i have 2 brothers, 3 sisters, 2 parents, 3 grandpas, and 2 grandmas
4. i get freezing hands when i am at the computer so when im done, i soak them in hot water
5. Disneyland is my favorite place on earth
6. i really want to meet my heros, Buddy Valastro and Walt Disney
7. i have a very bad case of OCD
8. i love sewing with all of my heart
9. when i was 2. i threw up every night multiple times. wink wink... i have hypoglycemia.
10. i am very very bad at grammer
11. i have a small hole in the top of my right ear
12. i am missing 2 teeth
13. i miss Billy Mays
14. i really love HSM
15. i do not believe in the statement "you can do anything if you just believe in yourself"
16. i have insomnia
17. i love cornstarch
18. i wish i could sing
19. i can do the splits
20. i hate mashed potatoes
21. i love hot, hot, hot, hot baths
22. i am scared of the dark
23. i used to think i could see the future
24. i am secretly scared of dogs
25. i love my mom
26. my dad is the funniest person i know and i love him
27. i sleepwalk a lot
28. when i was 6 i stood at the feet of a father moose and thought it was a statue
29. i was a vegetarian for 3 days
30. i own 11 pairs of boots
31. i am kind of scared of driving
32. i want to be a pediatrician
33. i wish i was a dancer
34. i have a weakness for popsicles
35. i love Disney movies a lot
36. i dont read
37. i make muddie buddies way too often
38. Elder Bednar knows me by name.
39. my dad is famous
40. i wish i lived in the 80's
41. the song Enchanted-Taylor Swift, explained my life for 2 months. it no longer does
42. i have no tailbone
43. i am secretly a genius when it comes to computers
44. i used to play 2 sports for 6 years
45. i have a big fear of horses
46. i hate whipped creme and blueberries.
47. weddings are my favorite and i can't wait to plan my own
48. i really wish i understood football
49. i love Saundra Bullock and Hugh Grant and really want them to get married
50. my dad is my Stake President
51. i am in a commercial
52. i have never been out of the country
53. i love Justin Bieber
54. i have gotten stitches 2 times in the.... privates
55. i am LDS and proud of it
56. i do not have a favorite color
57. i want 8 children
58. i have Christmas lights hanging all around my room, year round
59. i spend money too fast
60. i have been in love
61. i love hot chocolate
62. i have had my first kiss
63. i don't regret anything
64. i believe Zac Efron.... is extremely attractive
65. i love the show, Monk
66. i love school rivalry
67. Conaselazukajuicerainbow- is a color made up by me
68. i do not want to get any taller than 5 foot 7 inches
69. if i got paid for blogging, i would be a millionaire
70. my room is never messy
71. i hate vacuuming
72. i am a BYU fan
73. i love Root Beer from Brick Oven
74. i have never sluffed a class period
75. i believe, time matters
76. my life, could not get any better

1 comment: