Friday, February 11, 2011

photography... is beautiful

i am LOVING my iphone4
it is so nice, to be able to take a picture
and be able to send it, edit it, or put it on my computer with 2 clicks

i love taking pictures on it, its quite fun:)
random things, is my favorite

i also love taking pictures with friends, and pictures in class
me and Madi also really really love doing some
FACETIME
we love to do it at least 2 times a day

we even own the same
phone and case

last night, i went with little miss, Madi Bateman to
NEVER SAY NEVER - JUSTIN BIEBER MOVIE


okay....
BEST MOVIE OF MY LIFE
i bawled
and bawled
and bawled
i LOVE him
and i want to make out with him

Madi came over at 9:30
i gave her a tour of my home
{since we have never played at either of our homes}
then we chatted, and chatted

we even noticed that
me, Malia, and Madi
all have
me and Madi .... LOVE taking pictures together

the movie started at 12:03, so we left for the theater at 11:15
we got there, and saw
Maddie, Brittany, and Hunter!

we got tickets, glasses, and water
and went to sit our bums down to wait for the movie

YES
we wore jammies
that movie, was honestly, the
BEST MOVIE

i have seen, like, EVER

i just can NOT stop thinking about it
........................................................................

so, on Wednesday was the
Itty Bitty Bruins game
all the little girls practiced, and practiced, and did SO well in their halftime!

Kylie and Quincey, loved it!

My Grandpa Horton just came over, and brought this jewelry
it was my Great Grandma Horton's jewelry!
its so beautiful, and i am so happy my grandpa gave it to ME!

day 9XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so like I can't keep up on your life! However I am concerned that you cried and cried through the Justin B. Movie. We need to talk...

    ReplyDelete