Saturday, February 26, 2011

the sick girl, parties

to start off: random pictures taken by keena

AND
random picture for today
{me peer tutoring in woods class}

ALSO
here is my eye
since im sick, its all red and swollen
it looks sad, eh?
{picture taken by Joz}

wednesday
was my last game i will EVER cheer at
No, i am not trying out for Cheer next year
{more about that coming soon!}


thursday
i was sick as a dog, and stayed home from school
while i was home i drove over to Westmore for Kylie's patriotic program!
she did awesome:)

i also had lunch, and medicine... haha



after lunch, i cleaned up my sewing room
a lady in my ward gave me TONS of new vintage fabric,
so i folded it all and cleaned up my room




i also cleaned up my craft table!
friday
Thursday night Cait slept over, and we went to the Morning side at 6 am
my dad spoke!! he did SO good and EVERYONE loved it, including me!!!

school was eh, i was about to leave cause i felt sick
{dang colds}
but i endured to the end... stayed all through school

after school me, Cait, Joz and Emma didn't have a ride
so we stuck around school till we did, and took pictures!



after school me and Cait went to my house and i took a shower while she played on my phone
then i got ready, and we went to her home
she got ready, then Joz came over
Cait took a nap, and me and Joz watched HILARIOUS glozell videos on YouTube!
OH, and JUSTIN BIEBER videos. YES. me and Joz are going to meet him

Cait woke up and her mom took us 3 to Joslynn's
Joz changed then we got her car and went to Jamba!
{Yes. Joz got her license!}

after Jamba we headed to Branson's, which was, EH.
.........................................................
day 12

day 13

XOXO

ps:
WOW.... w-o-w
.... WOW

No comments:

Post a Comment