1) this picture says it all. lets just say it's been an awesome week and nobody will take the smile off my face!
2) Monday was Kylie's birthday, as i mentioned HERE. she turned 8 years old and is being baptized really soon! we did a lot of celebrating for her, including 2 family dinners and opening presents :) this little girl is growing up and got her own little beach cruiser! she is adorable this girl
3) THIS MOVIE COMES OUT TODAY. as you can see i am a bit excited. lottsaa my friends and i are going and planning on drooling over Channing Tatum all night. mmm mmm good
4) today, i only went to 4th period. wahooooooo!
5) ok, lets be real. there has to be some reason i skipped the whole day.... yeah. doctors appointments. member that one time when i got surgery on my butt? TWICE?? well the pain is back. dear tailbone.... you are not wanted anymore so QUIT GROWING BACK! anyways, mom and i sat in 3 doctors appointments today while i got X-rays and Catscans. i guess i am taking some sort of medicine for 6 months? or maybe i'll just go to a new doctor. can't believe this is happening to me AGAIN.6) i watched the bachelor last night finally.... no one likes you Courtney so LEAVE!
7) i got asked to Sweethearts last night by Kevin! it's tomorrow and i don't even know what i am wearing.... wooo this should be fun!
8) my sisters are watching HSM right now, boy have i missed that movie. classic
9) since Matt thoughtfully reads my blog every time i post, i think i will give him a shoutout. dear Matt, you are hot.
10) for all those haters out there who truly feel like bagging on my blog... i really don't care what you think of it!! i blog for myself and people who enjoy reading it, and if you don't like it, no one is forcing you to read it!! hate what i say? hate what i wear? hate my pictures? good for you! but don't judge
have a happy weekend everyone! I'll be doing the usual. eating and working out. typical me