Wednesday, March 7, 2012

100 things you should know about me

1. I used to play the piano. But I stopped practicing, until Sunday when I played for 30 minutes

2. I love the Kardashians + their shows + their drama

3. I have 2 brothers, 3 sisters, 2 parents, 3 grandpas, and 2 grandmas

4. I love to soak my feet in burning hot water when they are cold, until they are lobster red

5. Disneyland is my favorite place on earth

6. I really want to meet my hero’s, Buddy Valastro and Walt Disney

7. I have a very bad case of OCD

8. I love sewing but I usually slack off and don’t get around to it

9. When I was 2, I threw up every night multiple times. wink wink... I have hypoglycemia.

10. I am very bad at grammar

11. I have a small hole in the top of my right ear

12. I am missing 2 teeth

13. My cousin Briana is my BEST FRIEND

14. I love going to movies

15. I do not believe in the statement "you can do anything if you just believe in yourself"

16. I have insomnia + a sleep walking problem

17. I have always wanted to one day {when I am old and gray, obvi} die on my birthday so I live exactly ___ years

18. I was a cheerleader for one year

19. I can do the splits

20. I hate mashed potatoes and blueberries

21. I love hot, hot, hot, HOT baths

22. Talking about the future REALLY stresses me out. Don’t ask me why

23. I love getting de-ja-vu {however the heck you say/spell it}

24. I am secretly scared of dogs. Just BIG dogs though

25. I love my parents

26. I don’t have a tailbone

27. I have had surgery twice

28. when I was 6 I stood at the feet of a father moose and thought it was a statue

29. I was a vegetarian for 3 days

30. I own 15 pairs of boots

31. My fears in life include: deep water, the dark, and watching people park {and drive} their cars

32. When I grow up I will be a nurse

33. I wish I was a dancer

34. I have an Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, Gmail, Facebook, MyFitnessPal, My365, Viddy, and a blog. {I guess I like technology??}

35. I love Disney movies a lot

36. I don’t read unless it’s the Twilight Saga or Hunger games

37. I make muddie buddies way too often

38. Elder Bednar and Sister Dalton know me by name.

39. My dad is famous

40. My life quote = EVERYTHING happens for a reason

41. Gold’s Gym is literally, my second home. I am there everyday

42. I LOVE school. Really, I love it

43. I am secretly a genius when it comes to computers

44. I used to play 2 sports for 6 years {soccer & basketball}

45. I have a small fear of horses

46. I believe that boys should ALWAYS respect girls in all that they do. Little actions they do can go a LONG way. Girls don’t forget things.

47. I love weddings and I can't wait to plan my own

48. Chick flicks are my favorite

49. I love Saundra Bullock and Hugh Grant and really want them to get married

50. My dad is my Stake President

51. I am in a commercial

52. I have never been out of the country

53. I broke my 2nd toe on my right foot, then my toenail fell off

54. I have gotten stitches

55. My hobby is shopping

56. I do not have a favorite color, but my favorite color to wear = black

57. I want 8 children

58. NO foods should ever touch

59. I spend money too fast

60. I love living in Utah because I love having 4 seasons

61. I have had my first kiss

62. I don't regret anything

63. I used to be an amazing artist and I wish I would have stuck with that talent

64. I love The Office

65. I love school rivalry

66. Conaselazukajuicerainbow - is a color I made up

67. In my opinion: Boys with muscles + scruff = SEXY

68. If I got paid for blogging, I would be a millionaire

69. My room is never messy {explanation: With my stuff. With my sisters? Yes}

70. I hate vacuuming

71. I am a BYU fan

72. I am picky about a lot of things

73. I had a Herbst appliance for 6 months

74. In my opinion: seeing blood > watching someone throw up

75. My favorite soda is Dr. Pepper

76. I love Zupas and Yogurtland

77. I have never sluffed a class period {explanation: if I skip class I tell my mom first}

78. My mom should be a professional chef, because seriously, I LOVE her home cooked meals.

79. I have had braces…. TWICE. 4 ½ years total

80. I am a diehard Twilight fan. TEAM EDWARD

81. I have never regretted paying my iPhone bill each and every month

82. My family owns a clothing store. It’s called 7Circles

83. In 8th grade I got 30 warts {on the bottom of each foot} burned off…. TWICE.

84. I love Pinterest…. I pin a lot

85. 50% of pictures on my phone are cute couple kissing pictures. {Is that weird to admit? Yes}

86. Pepsi vs. Coke… neither

87. Ryan Gosling, Channing Tatum, and Ryan Reynolds are my celebrity crushes

88. I am proud to say I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

89. Salad, pizza, and French fries are my favorite foods

90. I honestly have no idea who reads this blog and sometimes it scares me haha

91. I love Crystal Light

92. My mood can definitely change in a matter of seconds

93. I love to stay up late

94. I love quotes

95. I really don’t care what people think about how I look/how I dress/how I speak/how I act even though sometimes I say I do.

96. No homework should EVER be done on a Friday OR Saturday

97. I will never FULLY name a child until it is born. That shouldn’t be allowed

98. I don’t allow myself to listen to Christmas music until the day after Thanksgiving

99. I believe hugs ALWAYS work

100. I love my life and I wouldn't change anything about it. I'm also very grateful for it

3 comments:

  1. This was precisely the answers I'd been searching for. Amazing blog. Incredibly inspirational! Your posts are so helpful and detailed. The links you feature are also very useful too. Thanks a lot :)
    [url=http://www.autoforextradingsoftware.com]forex trading software[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are soooo funny!! Love the list :) What a great kid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just came over from A Mile in her Shoes! You are so cute!! Love your blog and can't wait to read more!
    P.s. I'm obsessed with the kardashians ;)

    ReplyDelete