Sunday, March 10, 2013

this past week

bike rides // runs outside
took my little brother for a bike ride outdoors on Tuesday. 4 miles later and i think he regretted it ;) nah, he loved it! and he asked me to go again! love that little guy.

bachelor watching with my girlfriends
an every Monday night event. bachelor night. I'm going to be so sad when it's over! my girl friends and i have gotten together every Monday to watch it, and it's the best night ever. cookies, popcorn, fluffed pillows, treats, my best friends, and a really dramatic show with pretty girls and a HOT MAN. honestly, find me something better than that

farewell for Dylan
okay, this was today! Hannah, Maddie and i went to hear him speak! good luck in Brazil Dyl! you'll do amazing. they are sure lucky to have you! see ya in 2

soccer games
it's SOCCER SEASON. my favorite :) Han and i always go to go all the soccer games together! soccer players are just so attractive, ya know? can't help myself. super excited for this year, our boys are already doing amazing!

it's been a great week! trying to enjoy every minute of these last couple months of high school. the fun is just beginning and the weather is just starting to warm up! can't wait :)

happy sunday!

2 comments: