Friday, March 21, 2014

apparently it's the new thing

overalls, man. they're everywhere now! who knew? apparently i also need to get myself a pair, seeing as they're such a big thing as of late. i'm definitely a fan, and these pair of Briana's are prime. we are loud and proud supporters of this spring trend. also i love this best friend/cousin/roomie of mine. so so much.


just a few extra pics from THIS shoot. oh, and remember how i mentioned doing these pictures for BYU? well, i was interviewed for BYU Journalism for having a fashion blog... so that was pretty cool :) and if you are curious, the final product of the video Maddie filmed for BYU will be out soon!


i seriously can't believe it's already the weekend again. it's crazy! time is flying by, and i think this week did especially because i was so dang busy. but look! i survived! i survived my midterms. which means all i have to do is make it to finals :) HALLELUJAH.

anyways, Tyler's sister Aydelyn invited me to her birthday party for tonight which will be supperrr fun. cause i love her :) also try to get some mission prepping done, & overcome this nasty nasty cold i have. (my throat and nose are slowly killing me i think) oh, AND ill be makin a disney chain with my family of course. eeeeeekk! happy happy weekend! xx

6 comments:

  1. Love the overalls!! You girls are too cute! Hope you feel better soon- colds are the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get your overalls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are my cousins! and they are from madewell!

      Delete
  3. You both rock those overalls. I need to try some on! I'm hesitant! And I swear, everyone and their dog is sick! I've had a nasty cold this past week too. Hope you get feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! i was hesitant too. but they are so fun! you are too kind. xx

      Delete
  4. Did you know that you can create short links with AdFly and get dollars from every visit to your short links.

    ReplyDelete