Thursday, November 11, 2010

birthday time

Quincey turned 4! and we celebrated lots!

sunday
sunday we opened presents with the family and had chocolate covered strawberries! quince got a whiteboard/chalkboard which we had fun drawing on!

monday
monday we went to dinner at pizza factory, then we went bowling as a family! Quincey kicked our trash!

SCORES
dad: 92
mom: 71
keena: 53
malia: 92
caleb: 96
marcus: 99
kylie: 71
quincey: 118


okay... i know i got 53. haha don't rub it in!i am so bad at bowling!

also...... Quince got that score, ALL on her own. GO QUINCE!
she said "i beat all of you guys cause its my birthday so i get to"

the night finished off with cake and ice cream! my mom made this cute cake. Quince loved it!

super fun and she had a great birthday! love you quince.

1 comment:

  1. I seriously wish that I had one ounce of all the creativity you have. I love you blog and even if you spend too much time on the computer it's worth it :)

    ReplyDelete