Saturday, March 5, 2011

my random life .... {flashbacks}

this is a post full of random pictures that never got posted...

a wednesday
like 3 weeks ago, on a wednesday,
i was going to go home from cheer with Madi
we had a ride home, but it was not till like 4:30

we stayed at the school and walked around and ate food.
Branson and Madi were with us for awhile.
then Madi's brother Brigham came along

we went home.... and lets just say..... me and Madi are pretty darn cool

then i went to her YW with her and it was fun haha people thought we were true sisters!
so here is my schedule for junior year
me and Caitlyn signed up for classes together, and basically, we have
EVERY SINGLE CLASS PERIOD
the whole junior year
{excluding A4 since she has Bball}
don't mind the gray lines
for some reason... the computer and iPhone don't do well...
wouldn't let me take a good shot
a sunday
last Sunday Quincey bit her tongue in 4 places...
OUCH

and here is the goof ball herself...
a saturday
last Saturday night i was supposed to put the cookies in for
9 minutes...
not 39 minutes...
OOPS!

a tuesday
on JB's birthday
me, Cait, and Jos went to Cafe Rio right after school
YUM

after that. we played Halo at Joslynn's

a sunday
so this should have gone up by Quincey, but, oh well
last Sunday we went to my Grandma and Grandpas house
to celebrate the birthday's in February

after dinner me, Quincey, my Grandma, and the boys
took laps around the house to get my Grandma some exercise!
a monday
monday after registering for junior year,
me and Jos went to Walmart to get purple spray paint for our shirts!

a thursday
these pictures were taken during cheer class {A4} on Thursday


a tuesday
on Tuesday for YW we did ZUMBA!
the instructor was WAY good i loved her a lot
i brought Cait along too:)

a saturday
this was actually tonight
i went to Caitlyn's at about 6 and we chatted then decided to go for a walk
after going down the street we decided to walk to Joslynn's
so we did, and we took pictures on the way.
we also decided to talk ALL about 7, 8, 9 grade years
man i miss those years


thats all for now!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment