Friday, March 11, 2011

thursday and friday..... SMOOCH

thursday
it was a BEAUTIFUL day yesterday!
it actually hit
70 degrees
to celebrate the warm-ness of Orem, Utah...
i took a photo on the walk to seminary

after school, me, Cait, and Jos took a stroll to Joslynn's house
while chit-chatting about our boy life/problems

Joslynn thought it was
"too hot"

later that night, was my last RANGE!
i was pretty happy

friday
classes went well today, hate to say it but
i was tardy to every period today

ya.... its definitly friday

in cheer, we did nothing
{YAY}
pictures were taken








after school, pictures were taken of lips
..... BIG LIPS


we chicks have some big lips
"my lips be like suga"
SMOOCH

these past days have been well.... i love my life:)
............................................................
Dear people who read my blog,
if you like my blog, you can just tell me...
you do not have to make a facebook account
under my name, with pictures from my blog, and ADD me as a friend.
next time
just tell me you like my blog
instead of being such a creeper
love Keena

day 16
XOXO/keena

1 comment: