Thursday, March 15, 2012

greetings from Layton!

i am currently blogging from a hotel in Layton! i left this morning for a HOSA competition with Meg, Branson, Taylor, Brendan, and some other kids from school! we have competitions, meetings, and orientations until tomorrow night. everyone will be here until 8 tomorrow night, except me, because tomorrow at 3 i leave for Moab for my 1/2 Marathon!

wow what a week it has been. crazy, stressful, stressful, and STRESSFUL.
i'll write back when i get back from Moab, i get home Sunday night! bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing article. I desire you up-to-date your blog significantly more often, I just cannot seem to be to acquire adequate of your blog. I preserved your blog in my bookmarks. Would it be feasible to do a guest post sometime?…
    Ahighbloodpressurediet.com

    ReplyDelete