Sunday, October 28, 2012

dear kays

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYLEE!! 
i love you so much! you have always been there for me, and i don't know what i would do without you in my life! you are always so willing to listen to my problems, and always know what to say. we have had some amazing + hilarious times together, and i can't wait to have dozens more! i hope you had a good birthday, and i am so glad we got to go to City Creek to celebrate! happy 18th babe! I LOVE YOU!!! love keen :)

i have great news.... the stressfulness of my life has come to a.... pause! the term is over, and i have taken the ACT. i am looking forward to a less stressful week with much more me time. and some sleep time... i need more of that! 

i am loving Halloween time this year! i have the best costume EVER. can't wait for Wednesday to celebrate more Halloween fun! hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment